5th Swiss Asset Management Day
The 5th Swiss Asset Management Day was organised by the Department for Economic Affairs Canton Schwyz and the Swiss Finance Institute.
The 1st Swiss Asset Management Day was held in 2011. Since then, the event has become extremely popular with the finance community and has attracted large audiences of up to 500 participants including many decision-makers and senior executives from Switzerland and abroad.
This year's Swiss Asset Management Day was again a one-day conference on 'Game Changers for Swiss Asset Management: Technologies, Methods & Alternative Investments' and was held on 7 April 2016 in the Hotel Seedamm Plaza in Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland. Through effective presentations, participants have encountered thought-provoking concepts, have deepened their knowledge, and have learnt more about the triggers and solutions that will enable them to bring asset management to the next level.
Thank you for visiting the 5th Swiss Asset Management Day.
The conference offered several sponsorship opportunities. Express your interest in sponsorship 2017 and contact: Mr. Roman Morger, samdNULL@sz.ch.
Swiss Alternative Funds Awards
The following Swiss Alternative Funds Awards were granted at the conference:
- Best Swiss Fund of Hedge Funds
- Best Retail Fund of Hedge Funds
- Best Swiss Hedge Fund
- Best UCITS Hedge Fund.
Biography of the Speakers
- Marco Abele, Credit Suisse
- Pedro Antonio Arias, Amundi
- Joanna Babelek, HedgePole
- Claude Baumann, Finews
- Christian Casal, McKinsey & Company
- Jérôme Jean Haegeli, Swiss Reinsurance
- Florian Herzog, swissQuant Group
- Tom Leake, Deutsche Bank
- Thomas Rose, UBS
- Herbert J. Scheidt, Vontobel
- Michael Stahel, LGT ILS Partners
- Christian Staub, BlackRock Asset Management
- Stefan Steiner, Crossbow Partners
- Jérôme Teïletche, Unigestion
- Fabio Trojani, University of Geneva
- Paolo Vanini, Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Andrew Patrick White, Fund Apps
- Kurt Zibung, Canton Schwyz
- Update 12 February 2016
- Update 24 March 2016
- Photo Presentation
- 3rd Finance Conference Pfäffikon SZ
- 4th Swiss Asset Management Day