7th Swiss Asset Management Day
Facing Digital Challenges - The 7th Swiss Asset Management Day will take place on Wednesday, 4 July 2018, in the Hotel Seedamm Plaza in Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland.
The 1st Swiss Asset Management Day was held in 2011. Since then, the event has become extremely popular within the finance community and has attracted large audiences of several hundreds participants including many decision-makers and senior executives from Switzerland and abroad.
The full-day conference of Swiss Asset Management Day is organised by the Department for Economic Affairs Canton Schwyz, Swiss Finance Institute and Finanz und Wirtschaft. Seize the opportunity to get up to date on how technology disrupts and generates opportunities for money managers with top-class speakers.
Through effective presentations and lively discussions, participants encounter thought-provoking concepts, deepen their knowledge, and learn more about the triggers and solutions that will enable them to bring asset management to the next level.
The conference language is English.
- The impact of disruptive technology on the active and passive investment debate
- Moving from abstract strategic asset allocation investment to tailored and concrete goal-based investment
- Opportunities and risks for the asset management industry in the climate change scenarios
Disruptors in action – new firms, new ideas shaping the asset management landscape
- Felix Haldner, Partners Group and Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association
- Prof. Thomas Stocker, University of Bern
- Andreas Barraud, Canton Schwyz
- Prof. Pierre Collin-Dufresne, Swiss Finance Institute and EPFL
- Prof. François Degeorge, Swiss Finance Institute
Krzysztof Gogol, Wealtharc
Dr. Anja Hochberg, Credit Suisse
Moderator: Clifford Padevit, Finanz und Wirtschaft
Date & Time
Wednesday, 4 July 2018, 09:00 - 17:00 h
The attendance fee is CHF 250.00 and includes lunch, refreshments and cocktails. University students are entitled to a fifty percent reduction. Participation for members of the SFI Alumni Association is free of charge.
Non-payment of fee does not constitue a cancellation.
The conference offers several sponsorship opportunities. Express your interest in sponsorship 2018 and contact: Mr. Roman Morger, samdNULL@sz.ch.
Sponsors Impulse Speech
- 3rd Finance Conference Pfäffikon SZ
- 4th Swiss Asset Management Day
- 5th Swiss Asset Management Day
- 6th Swiss Asset Management Day