7th Swiss Asset Management Day
Facing Digital Challenges - The 7th Swiss Asset Management Day took take place on Wednesday, 4 July 2018, in the Hotel Seedamm Plaza in Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland.
Digital disruption is changing the banking landscape - including the asset management business. Top-class speakers discussed, in line with the conference’s overarching topic Facing Digital Challenges, how technology impacts the asset and wealth management value chain.
Through effective presentations and lively discussions, participants seized the opportunity to get up to date on how technology disrupts and generates opportunities for money managers. Participants encountered thought-provoking concepts, deepened their knowledge, and learned more about the triggers and solutions that will enable them to bring asset management to the next level.
The 1st Swiss Asset Management Day was held in 2011. Since then, the event has become extremely popular within the finance community and has attracted large audiences of several hundreds participants including many decision-makers and senior executives from Switzerland and abroad.
This year's full-day conference of Swiss Asset Management Day was organised by the Department for Economic Affairs Canton Schwyz, Swiss Finance Institute and Finanz und Wirtschaft.
The conference language was English.
- The impact of disruptive technology on the active and passive investment debate
- Moving from abstract strategic asset allocation investment to tailored and concrete goal-based investment
- Opportunities and risks for the asset management industry in the climate change scenarios
Disruptors in action – new firms, new ideas shaping the asset management landscape
- Felix Haldner, Partners Group and Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association
- Prof. Thomas Stocker, University of Bern
- Andreas Barraud, Canton Schwyz
- Prof. Pierre Collin-Dufresne, Swiss Finance Institute and EPFL
- Prof. François Degeorge, Swiss Finance Institute
Moderator: Clifford Padevit, Finanz und Wirtschaft
Date & Time
Wednesday, 4 July 2018, 09:00 - 17:00 h
The attendance fee is CHF 250.00 and includes lunch, refreshments and cocktails. University students are entitled to a fifty percent reduction. Participation for members of the SFI Alumni Association is free of charge.
Non-payment of fee does not constitue a cancellation.
The conference offers several sponsorship opportunities. Express your interest in sponsorship 2018 and contact: Mr. Roman Morger, samdNULL@sz.ch.
Sponsors Impulse Speech
- Save the Date
- Mailing 28 March 2018
- Mailing 19 April 2018
- Mailing 15 May 2018
- Mailing 4 June 2018
- Mailing 14 June 2018
- Mailing 25 June 2018
- 3rd Finance Conference Pfäffikon SZ
- 4th Swiss Asset Management Day
- 5th Swiss Asset Management Day
- 6th Swiss Asset Management Day
- Press Release German
- Press Release French
- Press Release Italian
- Finanz und Wirtschaft
- FT Fondstrends